My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Permatang Pauh By-Election....

Damn it. I can't work. I am overly stress. I am anxious. All because of Permatang Pauh. I'm crossing my fingers that DSAI will win big not just 15,000 or 17,000 but a very very big win and hopefully destroy completely BN in Permatang Pauh. Let it be a wiped out of BN in Penang.

With Guan Eng as CM, and the state administration performance thus far, no way BN will wrestle back for another 50 years. If DSAI wins big or bigger than the majority of Datin Seri, it will be an endorsement of DSAI as the sixth Prime Minister of Malaysia.

Hidup Anwar.
Hidup Guan Eng.
Hidup Tok Guru.

Geez, what about R.A.H.M.A.N. , looks like the 'N' has to just wait for his turn.

1 comment:

joshua said...

Perhaps the last two A.N is meant to be A.N.WAR? 8D