My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Res Ipsa Loquitor


Latin it mean "The thing speaks for itself". It speaks nothing but a making of a police state.

I have uploaded the video from Malaysiakini. The whole clip speaks of unlawful arrest and the abuse of powers by the police. I can try to understand if the police arrested those that went against the court order i.e. prohibiting any gathering within a radius of 500 metres of the state building HOWEVER I can't help it when the police arrested people sitting in restaurant having a nice teh-tarik for breakfast. That is just tyranny.

I must asked ON WHAT LAWS ARE THEY APPLYING? To the Home Affair Minister, is that correct?

Watching the almost 9 minutes video make me depressed and literally making me asked this same question over and over again. IS MALAYSIA A GOOD HOME?

Seriously I have come to a point of giving up Malaysia.

Therefore I conclude, that '1Malaysia' recently promulgated by PM Najib, ..... is just another slogan. I thought I had hope but ..... no more.

No comments: