My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Meeting the Opposition Leader


NOPE he did not tell me who are the BN MPs that are crossing over.

I bumped into the Opposition Leader, oops I mean 'Prime Minister' while holidaying in Bukit Tinggi with my family during the Hari Raya holidays.

A very approachable Anwar Ibrahim. I introduced myself and shook his hand. And got this photograph taken by my wife. He was there with his daughters. Did not see, Datin Seri....

6 comments:

d'Lion said...

You did not send my regards to him arrr :-D

Damian 'Baba' Yeo (楊 勝 利) said...

hehe, i told him many people is supporting the Reformasi cause.

joshua said...

let me see...bukit tinggi in perak?

Damian 'Baba' Yeo (楊 勝 利) said...

errrr i thought it is in Pahang?

d'Lion said...

It is in Pahang.

joshua said...

hmmm...something's brewing in Najib's state? ;)