My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Monday, October 15, 2007

Crazy??? Are We?

Nazri says in an interview about lawyers being crazy for demanding for a Royal Commission. Sometimes I will be in deep thoughts wanting to understand what is he talking about. And after much thought, I could only laugh as it is nothing but jokes after jokes. I felt sorry for his constituent for electing idiot like him. To me, he is just wasting his time sitting as de facto in charge of law. I think that job should better go to people who deserve it like Rais Yatim. I simply don't understand what the hell he is blaring about. To me he talks nothing but SHIT.

No comments: