My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Piggy Case LOST in High Court Melaka

I seriously did not expect the pig farmers application dismissed. It was very unexpected. There were no evidence adduced by the Respondents (Local Council and State Government) on issues of pollution or environment hazards except ONLY letters of complaint that were issue in February 2006 ONLY. The only thing I can say is that the letters of complaint were planned to literally bring down the pig farming activities in Malacca. I have spoken to one of the applicant and he told us that the business was running since his fore fathers without any problems. "4 generations", that was his exclamation.

I am sad.

No comments: