My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Monday, October 15, 2007

So are they above the law?


I caught this in my camera. So is the police exempted from rules and regulation? Parking bays are there for cars to be parked nicely. In the picture above it is NOT. I have also seen many police patrol car driver and passenger flouting the road transport rules without wearing the seat belt. AND THAT IS THE NORM. So my QUESTION IS ARE THEY ABOVE THE LAW?

I purposefully refuse to obliterate the plate number and hope the authorities will do something about it if they are within the laws of course....

No comments: