My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Sunday, January 13, 2008

He tells ALL for his safety

It was reported in Malaysiakini today that the son of Businessman Loh Mui Fah was the one that recorded the video involving allegation of VK Lingam conversation with former CJ Tun Fairuz.

It was reported also that he was worried with his safety as such he went public trusting only Malaysiakini and not ot the other mainstream newspapers. This goes to show that the public confidence on our newspapers is down zero confidence. Worst still the moment he reported to he authorities, he was threaten his life.

In my mind, can I have faith in the police or the ACA now. What if I have certain information against some people in high places, where do I go from there? The feeling is the same like Mr. Loh. AND THAT is FEAR. Fear for my life and the life of my family. My mental state will be much affected with unknown calls threatening my life, police and ACA intercepted every move I made and every conversation I spoke. My privacy and my life are changed not for the better but for the worst.

Well that is in short the life story of the BUSINESSMAN.

No comments: