My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Friends in Friend's Cafe

People, these are the friends of mine I hang out with that I will call true friends. From Left to right, namely Kelvin, Me, Nitin, Desmond my evil twin and brader Wong, our hardworking Chairman. We are the members of RELEX the official newsletter of the Malacca Bar, produced three times a year, an average of 30 pages with good paper.

We were at Friend's Cafe celebrating Liverpool's loss during the Champion's league with beers and coffee for the non beer drinkers, me and brader Wong. What can I say except that they are true friends that are willing to go the extra mile. I thank them for their honesty and friendship. Keep it up braders.

No comments: