My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Real Advocate - Holy Spirit

John 14:26 (King James Version)

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you

I like this verse because Jesus through the Holy Spirit is my comforter, teacher, friend and strength. He will teach me all things and bring all things for my remembrance and knowledge. Just imagine I have a personal teacher who walk with me day and night, who is able to teach me and guide me in everything I do. Through that I know that I'm on the right path of my life because He will guide and lead me through the toughest days of my life. Why do I need to be afraid and worry, if I had such a great teacher.

No comments: