My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Haappy Father's Day

Today is Father's Day and I'm paying tribute to all FATHERS.

First on my list I would like to pay tribute is my Heavenly Father. I thank Him for loving me and choosing me. He knows me even in the womb. He called me by name with His sweet voice.The great God almighty who Himself is King of kings and Lord of lords. I thank Him for being there when I need Him most. A Teacher of all whose grace and mercy is always new every morning. Rich in love and full of compassion. I don't deserve it, but His love for me is always high above the mountains and deeper the seas. Truly I know that I'm not alone even if I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for His rod and staff, they comfort me. He will bring me in the stillness of water so that I may drink from Him. I thank Him also for providing the everyday needs in my business and the things I do.

Second, my earthly Father, Simeon Yeo Kok Inn. The man that I love most. Patient and kind is he, truly a remarkable gentleman. A man I can talk to in everything and anything. Born in 1939 August the 17th, he became a teacher at the age of 21. The second child to my grandfather (I've not seen my grand dad), a championed in tennis. I was told that he was the first double champion for the Selangor Royal Golf Club. However this son here can never play the game that he is good of. Fortunate or unfortunate this son of his love hockey and cricket, anyway that is all Malacca High School boys are good at. He pass away suddenly in 2001, 24th February of a heart attack at the age of 61. Well, I thank God that I had the opportunity to work in the same legal firm before he dies. I thak God for every moment that I had with Him. Truly I so miss him dearly.


Third, my Father in Law, whom I now came to know a man of good heart and intention. Nothing behind his sleeves except that of love. A mechanic by profession, he supports the MCA with all of his heart, of which I'm against as I support the Opposition DAP. We clash in political ideas but one in heart as we love the same girl, his eldest daughter and my dear wife Peggy.

And me, a young Father. I pray that I'm able to provide the love to my son, Paul unconditionally. Truly every idiot can be a father but very few who are able to give the best to his family. So Paul and Peggy, I promise you that you have the best of me not only as a support but there will be love and life totally with the both of you. You deserve the best of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)

CK Ong

Anonymous said...

:-)

CK Ong