My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Friday, June 15, 2007

Psalm 33 : 12

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD,
The people He has chosen as His own inheritance.

Lord Jesus, I declared that Malaysia is Yours. King of king and Lord of lords where every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord over Malaysia. I pray that Your sovereign hand will hover across this country. I declare that there will be a total reversal for what is corrupt in to integrity and righteousness. I pray that this country will not only know You but love You. And in that, this country will be blessed because of your great mercy and love.

Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen!