My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Friday, September 21, 2007

WHY..................................

I hate it, I hate it.... and I'm going to say again I HATE IT. I hate to see my country rot. I hate to see the judiciary rot. The Executive is rotten so as to the Legislature. It is a great shame to see Malaysia in such a bad spot light. Malaysians all over MUST tell those in power ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I am so SAD that we have another blardie scandal looming. Another blardie controversy sticking its ugly head again....AND this time is the judiciary.

What makes me more damn mad when the Prime Minister in his so called "Walk the Talk" dismiss so early the need for a Royal Commission of Inquiry. I don't understand what is the Prime Minister is hiding. Why is he so chicken? With vast and great power he has, just order a royal commission so that justice is not only be done but is seen to be done. The Royal Commission of Inquiry would dispel all negative elements hovering around the judiciary or even the executives. Names are implicated in the video, as I believe those names mentioned in the video do not want to have links with the person who spoke in the said video.

As a rakyat, I now urge DYMM Seri Paduka Baginda Yang DiPertuan Agong to direct the government to establish a Royal Commission to safeguard the confidence and the good name of the Judiciary.

Daulat Tuanku

No comments: