My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Monday, April 28, 2008

Blogs ADUN & MP Melaka...Barisan Bolehkah?

I went into Ali Rustam's blog (before he deleted all the comments) to check out his rattling and found another blog linked to his and that blog consists of the many blogs of BN ADUNs and MPs called http://barisanmelaka.blogspot.com/. Guess what? I check out my MCA challenger, YB Gan Tian Loo and as being me, I masuk a sarcastic comment. That was in April 17.

Now 12 days passed. The blog was never updated. I call it hangat-hangat tahi ayam. And percaya cakap saya, at least half of the other blogs are never updated. The rest adalah sikit.

Inilah kita punya wakil rakyat.

No comments: