My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blackout in Duyong

Dear me or rather Dear Orang Duyong. This is the four blackout in Duyong after the general election. I have just received a sms replied that the electricity came back at about 11.05pm. I was told the blackout started from 8.00pm. Unfortunately for the folks in Duyong, this is the fourth times and that it happened almost at the same timing. The last blackout was just a couple of days ago. What can I say Malaysia Boleh!

Lepas 50 tahun kemerdekaan we are still living in jungles with such lame excuse that the electricity tripped. I seriously cannot believed that 4 blackout in less than two months. This is utterly nonsense for Melaka Bandaraya Bersejarah.

Duyong would mean that the blackout is from Semabok Dalam to Family Store in Duyong.

No comments: