My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nalla speaks to PM...ONLY 5 MINUTES

So Datuk Nalla is turning to Pak Lah for support rather than supporting Pak Lah. But what is more interesting is the statement he made about Datuk Seri Samy, the no more influence person who is the President of a no more influence party. Put it this way, Datuk Nalla will be irrelavant soon as BN will soon be irrelevant.

He describe MIC president Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu as a good friend, and said:

“He taught me a lot of things when I was young. He can also be my guru.”

If that is the case why don't just close shop MUIP and join MIC. So in my opinion is another politicking in politicians.

----- Taken from the Star.

KUALA LUMPUR: Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim’s estranged friend and former tennis partner Datuk K.S. Nallakaruppan met with Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi Wednesday to pledge his full support to the Prime Minister.

The meeting, however, lasted only for five minutes, as the Prime Minister was busy.

“He said he would fix another appointment,” he told reporters at the Parliament lobby.

Nallakaruppan denied that Abdullah was a weak leader, and on his way out.

“To me, he is a good leader. That’s why I have come to support him. He’s my Prime Minister and I have to trust him and I have to love him,” he added.

Nallakaruppan, who was formerly with PKR, said he did not believe Anwar’s claims that he had enough Barisan Nasional MPs who wanted to crossover to topple the Barisan Federal government.

“All the time he bluffs me, so I take this as one of his lies,” said the 61-year-old businessman.

“Morning, his face is different, afternoon his face is again different and night it is different too.

"I don’t believe him and I don’t trust him.”

Nallakaruppan said he had tolerated Anwar, whom he described as someone “who did not know how to value friendship,” for more than 30 years.

“Now I want to keep my distance,” he added.

To a question he said, Anwar could be the Prime Minister in waiting for as long as he liked.

“He can wait. I thought he will change, but he has not,” he added.

Nallakaruppan quit PKR last May after a rift with Anwar over not being chosen as the candidate for the Ijok by-election.

Barisan Nasional won the by-election.

He then went on to set up his own party, Malaysian Indian United Party (MUIP).

Nallakaruppan, who is the president, said he had applied for MUIP to join Barisan.

He believed that MIUP would get better support under Barisan.

No comments: