My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cleanliness Please?



I had a quite an ok dinner with my family just now. We were at Plaza Mahkota (Malacca) food court. I had laksa mee whereas my wife had prawn mee and my mom had clay pot chicken rice. We enjoyed our food but alas when I went to the the gents to do my 'small business' one basic thing was not there ----- LIQUID SOAP or at least SOAP powder. It was a new toilet probably 6 months ago and there is not a single sight of soap found in the whole toilet as well as at the food court water basin. This is embarrassing. It goes to show that Malaysians are not thinking about basic cleanliness and good hygiene. Halo..... toilet and food don't mix together UNLESS you have SOAP.

1 comment:

FloraGreenCondo said...

The toilet design looks nice, but as you said, no soap... ewwwwww. Don't have to say no soap, some toilets have soaps but I notice some people don't use it after doing their small business. Some just walk out and other just wash with water... ewwwwwwww.