My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Like Father Like Son


Me and Paul when he is like 4 months



I must say he is the love of my life. Paul Elijah Yeo Shean Yeaw that is his name. Long? Just like his Daddy. Born 23.1.2005 he is now two and a half years old. Small size but tall. We have many things in common and we share many things together. We love drinking cold water with an ice which of course is ain't good for him and we enjoy RICE... from chicken rice to nasi lemak to indian rice. Yummy.

Be that as it may, it is always in my prayer and hope, one day, he will be somebody truly better and greater than I.

1 comment:

FloraGreenCondo said...

Uncle Kanna is waiting for us, this time bring Paul :D