My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Saturday, August 25, 2007

A financial scandal?

I can't help myself but to blog this.... I see a financial scandal soon. Yes I'm blogging about the Port Klang Free Zone (PKFZ) RM4.6 billion 'bailout'. Interestingly the government had approved a loan to the Port Klang Authority and that the details of the loans are being ironed out. I wonder in this situation is this a soft loan or a bailout utilising the rakyat money.

The loan to the Port Klang Authority in my opinion tantamount to a bailout of the highest scandal after BMF. I now doubt our PM pledge during his 2004 general election manifesto to curb corruption and to boost transparency and battle financial mismanagement in mega-projects. Looks like Malaysians all over are fooled by the pious character of Mr Clean.

Enough is enough, please stop your ways.

No comments: