My CONTACT :

Damian S. L. Yeo & L. C. Goh (DSLY)
No. 2007, Lorong Sidang Omar, off Jalan Penghulu Abbas, Bukit Baru, Hang Tuah Jaya, 75100 Melaka

Tel : 06-2347011
& 06-2347012
Fax: 06-2347022

------------------------------------

Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Truth

Ephesians 6 : 13-18
13
Therefore take up the whole armour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—

My devotion tonight that I am to put the whole armour of God so that I may be able to withstand in the evil day. I must stand strong and fight the good fight so that I may finish the race. The weapon I need is the not the sword of man but the sword of the spirit which is the Word of God. For the Word of God is liken to be a two edged sword. I must be girded with the belt of truth and to wear the breastplate of righteousness to my chest so that I can be found to be without fault and blameless for I am called to be an army of my God to defend the truth.

The establishment of the truth so that the Kingdom of God is established on earth is the highest call. For that, I must not be tainted with any immorality and illegality that will revoke confidence in my God. I am called for His purpose and His one goal that Jesus Christ be King of kings and Lord of lords.

No comments: